“Again!”
Review of Hotel Nord Est

Hotel Nord Est
Ranked #8 of 66 Hotels in Rivazzurra
Reviewed 29 October 2013

My father, my little brother (16) and me (18) went there for 2 weeks in august. It was one of my best holidays ever.
The staff was very helpful, nice and professional (Cute also :P).They have employees that can speak Italian, German and English as well. The fact that we came with our little dog, was not a problem for the owner.
The room wasn't that big, but it was enough, because we needed only to sleep.
Something I didn't liked was that one of the employees not always put new towels in the bathroom. The room was very clean, nice furnishings, air condition included and a nice balcony.
I slept really good and felt comfortable in my bed (maybe because I came really late to the hotel every night). Furthermore they have an employee that was there the whole night to open the doors (sometimes he was sleeping).
In the hotel description there was written that they have WiFi in all rooms. It's wasn't so. And the WiFi in the entrance hall didn't work very well.
THe
The breakfast was amazing! All things were made by themselves and they were delicious!
We could choose if we would like to eat in the restaurant with the "all-you-can-eat" offer or we could also go to eat somewhere else (they could give us good suggestions).
They also set us an hairdresser appointment as we asked for it.
The position is very good. It's near by the sea and you can go to the top of the roof. Beautiful perspective of the sea!
Conclusion: Next time i go to rimini I will definitely go to the same hotel again! I liked it very much and was one of the reasons my holidays were great.

Thanks!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Lee_One_Fresh

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Hotel Nord Est in Rivazzurra di Rimini has an ideal location directly on the long beach. We stayed in room 214, a very nice room with lovely balcony overlooking the ocean and beach. The staff is very nice and helpful. Good breakfast in the breakfast room overlooking the sea. The hotel has private parking with canopies.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ulf S
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I was happy to get a room without reservation. Very nice welcome at reception and friendly behavior. For me it even matter! Thanks to Sophia & Doina and Andrea
The room was nice, we had plenty of room, nice bathroom, clean, well maintained ..
If you came from the beach in the evening, the room was clean!
It has a great pool, the breakfast is delicious,
All in all it is a recommended hotel in which I would like to go again and again. thumbs up

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Steffen G
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I had not originally booked this hotel for my 4 night stay in Rimini; my original booking had to cancel due to storm damage. Their misfortune was my good fortune as I had a delightful 4 day stay in my corner room with a balcony that faced the Adriatic Sea. The morning breakfast buffet was outstanding in quality and variety. The location was accessible to all day trips as it is only a short 15 minute walk to the Rimini Miramare train station. The hotel was clean and cheerful with a very helpful and friendly staff. I will mention in particular, Daniela, the evening concierge. She took such care in meeting all my needs and answering my many questions. She is a true professional and a lovely woman who made me feel so much at home during my stay. Thank you Daniela!

Room Tip: ask for a room that faces the adriatic sea
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Gina E
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights when watching England play football in San Marino. Hotel was fine for what we paid. 4 in a room and 200 euro bed and breakfast in total. We were there in off peak season and majority of places in Rimini were closed.

Parking on site for 6 euro a day as well or on street for free in blue bays......

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We visited the hotel for a Wedding Anniversary and we were greeted with a complimentary bottle of Prosecco. The staff were very friendly and we had a lovely room on the third floor with our balcony directly overlooking the beach. Our visit was towards the end of September and although the weather was beautiful and hot, most of the local restaurants and facilities were shut/shutting down for the Winter. We took advantage of the complimentary bicycles and thoroughly enjoyed the ride from the hotel into the centre of Rimini. Our room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was certainly ample and varied enough for us.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Location on the beach with easy access to the shore.
Private parking for a fee in place
Very friendly staff and excellent service. We booked a room for four and got upgrade to a suite
Heated swimming pool
Afternoon free refreshments at the lobby, small pizzas, cakes and drinks
Nice breakfast with sea view
All was just perfect!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rivazzurra
Hotel Plaza
#35 of 630 in Rimini
Hotel Milanese
Hotel Milanese
#34 of 44 in Torre Pedrera

Been to Hotel Nord Est? Share your experiences!