This is am unknown gem in a beautiful area. So relaxing with wonderful friendly attentive staff. We had fun delicious cooking classes with John Lucca. Sara, our tour guide, has a wonderful warm personality and made our trips to the olive oil factory, winery, theater fun. Ciro was very attentive at breakfast and dinner. Appetizers, pastas, dinners were good with fresh local food. Room with balcony overlooking the countryside was amazing. Someone came immediately to fix the plumbing . Beds are comfortable even though they are twin. Overall wonderful experience, very friendly staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais Il Canalicchio stands like a small gem inset into the summit of a hill. The picturesque town built around the Castello di Poggio, which dates to the 10th-11th centuries, dominates the town with its imposing tower and a splendid little church close to the vineyards and olive groves at the centre of the lush Umbrian countryside. The luxury Relais has almost completely remodeled and enclosed the town of Canalicchio, an intact and resplendent oasis of peace, where only the twittering of birds interrupts the relaxing stillness. Inside, the historic and rural origins of the place are obvious; it still has its apparent castle-like structure and boasts an enormous and exquisite millstone, the old press and some lovely arches, evoking the enchanting atmosphere and charm of times gone by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Relais Il Canalicchio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Il Canalicchio Di Collazzone
- Relais Il Canalicchio Umbria, Italy