I was with my family on holiday from 22.june to 6.july.Hotel is excellent in great location,the rooms are fantastic with a new brand furniture.Hotel has a beautiful beach with fantastic view on sunset.
Also there is a nice pools,one of them is for small childrens.The staff is very kind,at any time You can always count on them.The biggest impresion on me next all staff has left the manager of hotel
who is most responsible for the excellent operation the hotel.At all hotel is very good and recommendation.I will go there next year again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toroni Blue Sea Hotel & Spa, a 4-star Hotel, is a complex of 85 rooms in the shape of an amphitheater around the pool into two wings, one of which opened in 2010.The rooms in the new wing (45 rooms), standard, superior, family and suites are fully equipped with air condition, refrigerator and satellite television. Most of them (except four) overlook the pool and the sea and have modern furniture.At the hotel there is a restaurant with traditional Greek food, a spa room (sauna, Turkish hamam), a gym and free WiFi in the lobby. There is also a pool, pool bar, sunbeds and umbrellas on the beach, free private parking and a super market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Toroni Blue Sea Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toroni Blue Sea Hotel Toroni
- Toroni Blue Sea Hotel And Spa