We like to had additional information regarding a stay at the Cavo Spada resort.
We wish to stay with a baby of 8 months. The baby sleeps at 7 pm, because the evening buffet starts at 7 pm, we can not consuming the dinner in the restaurant. So we are forced to take our dinner to the room. Is this a problem in this resort?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cavo Spada Luxury Resort & Spa is located 18kms west of the picturesque city of Chania. Its location combines in a unique way the beauty and tranquility of the Cretan Archipelagos with the unsurpassed charm of the famous Old Venetian town which is only a short drive away. Positioned on the west side of the Gulf of Chania, the hotel is built on a long stretch of beach, offering magnificent view of the Gulf of Chania and of Cape Spada. The latter is a spectacular rocky cape after which our hotel was named. The hotel is spread over a 65,000 m2 private property, hence offering ample space for all the guests to enjoy their holidays in one of the 150 rooms that the hotel has to offer. Being part of one of the oldest and most respected hotel companies of Chania, the Giannoulis Hotels & Resorts, Cavo Spada Luxury Resort & Spa is the epitome of our experience in providing holidays of unprecedented quality and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Booking.com, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Cavo Spada Luxury Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cavo Spada Luxury Hotel Chania Town
- Cavo Spada Luxury Resort And Spa
- Cavo Spada Luxury Resort & Spa Crete/Kolymbari, Chania