“Fantastic experience”

Fisika
Ranked #6 of 11 things to do in Kolymbari
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: How is soap made? Why choose a natural face cream instead of a commercial one? To find out, meet us in our family workshop, named FISIKA, where we make 100% natural, handmade vegan soap & vegetarian skin creams from scratch. Our simple efficient formulas, grandma's recipes and the richest ingredients like organic olive oil, lavender, rose, coffee etc. lead you to a discovery of your own: the natural gift of pure, luxurious skincare. See how it's made, test products and buy unique, handy gifts. Straight from our family to yours! Get a free tour in the workshop, or book a DIY soap seminar with your friends. Open Monday to Friday 9am-8pm, and on Saturdays 9am-3pm. Product range: Cleansing soap bars, Hydrating skin creams, Massage oils, Natural room fresheners, Gift packs Stop by for a free cup of herbal tea!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed 16 May 2014

A wonderful shop on Crete, with the finest products and the sweetest employees!
I spent a long time in the shop, just looking around and enjoying the moment.
The atmosphere was so nice, and so was the customer service. The products are really good for my scandinavian skin, and it is great that you can order the products through the webshop!

I am happy to have visited the shop, and I will definitely go there again when I come to Crete.
I really recommend others to do so as well.

Best

E

2  Thank Emmelie B
Fisikashop, Ιδιοκτήτης at Fisika, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Dear Emmelie B,
thank you so much for sharing your experience and scoring our products and services. We are happy you enjoyed your time here- the picture is lovely, thank you!

All reviews
"sweetest"
"crete"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Best handmade personal care products from Crete
Lovely, made by nature products and oliven oil.
You will love it.

1  Thank Karin131
Fisikashop, Ιδιοκτήτης at Fisika, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Karin H,
thank you very much for taking the time to review our products.
Your positive respond encourages us to keep up the good work!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Its nice to be able to find handmade soap from organic oliveoil and herbs done the old fashioned way nowadays, and it is impressing how much time is put into the details. Worth a visit

2  Thank Sofa377
Fisikashop, Owner at Fisika, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Dear Sofa377,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. We are happy you enjoyed our facilities and working techniques! Thank you very much for your
scoring- looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

On my first trip to Crete my friend brought me to this nice shop on our way to Falasarna. A very kind lady explained us all about how she makes the aromatic olive oil soaps and other products in the traditional way, using Cretan herbs. I bought some soaps for friends as a gift and for myself the very nice Anti-wrinkle cream with rose which is my big favourite.

2  Thank S X
Fisikashop, Owner at Fisika, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Dear S X,
thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. We are happy to know you enjoy the face cream and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to us again! Thank you veru much for your scoring and your beautiful photo!

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I'll say off the bat I'm a bit biased as my family lives in Koymbari, but Fisika is AMAZING! Their hair vinegar rinses are a miracle and their soaps and scrubs are addictive! Thank goodness their e-shop is so easy to find and purchase your favorite products. The ladies are so amazing and welcoming. All you have to do is ask and you are whisked away to rooms smelling of lavendar and rosemary and other amazing ingredients as the ladies explain every step of how their soaps are made. Did you know that they do not use glue to seal their packages but milk? Amazingly earth-friendly, right down to the wrapper! Love it!

Fisikashop, Owner at Fisika, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Dear Boo K,
thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review!
We do appreciate your kind words and we are happy you enjoyed our services and products.