We stayed at the dream view hotel for 5 days end of June 2013
Managed by a family (father, mother , daughter) this hotel consists actually of apartments spread over the hill, the apartment we had did not only have a balcony (with that stunning view over the sea and Naxos town) but we also had a small patio near the entrance.
If you want privacy, a beautiful view and be a bit away from where the action is. This is your apartment! If not keep away because its remotely located on a steep hill, 5 Km’s from town.
Furthermore, to get anywhere, you absolutely need a car or a scooter with enough power, for the hill is steep. The road is still a dirt road because the whole north-east side of “Stalida hill” is under construction (new accommodations are built around “dream view” , the property they own however is kept clean and plants, lawns etc. are well taken care of.
- Committed, helpful and friendly owners
- Beautiful view
- Free lift from and to the port
- Several beaches nearby
- Challenging road access to the accommodation
- Decoration kept to a minimum (not very cosy)
- It takes 5 minutes before the shower is warm
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dream View Hotel welcomes you to Naxos Island and promisses relaxing moments next to the sea and Stelida hill. It offers magnificent view to the sea, to Naxos Town, the Venetian Castle and to the Temple of Apollon (Portara). The stone construction combined with the spacious rooms and the view to the Aegean Sea, will offer the relaxing environment you desire for a memorable holiday in Naxos Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dream View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dream View Hotel Naxos, Greece