Quiet hotel with friendly staff, a few miles outside of Naxos Town. A great garden and pool and we spent most of our time relaxing there, recovering from the awful English summer. Nice breakfast and snacks at outside bar and decent restaurants nearby. Had to mark down a bit because they didn't have a restaurant, but it didn't worry us. We were well satisfied for the price and will certainly come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 380m from Ag. Prokopios beach with crystaline water and sandy beaches. The hotel has a breathtaking view to the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Lianos Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Lianos Village
- Lianos Village Agios Prokopios
- Lianos Village Hotel Naxos, Greece