This hotel was one of the nicest places I stayed in Greece. I was there for two months in the smmer of 2000 and it was incredible.
The hotel was very clean and the service was incredible. One of the nicest attractions is the mosaic pool and the view from the balconies.
I would go back every summer if I could.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The endless seaside and the crystal waters is just one of the wonderful sightseeing of Naxos. In one of the amphitheatrically regions of Naxos, on the hill of Stelida, is Naxos Magic Village, with the wonderfull view to the Port of the island, the Venetian Castle which stands on the top of Chora for many centuries, as well as the impressive temple of Apollo, known as Portara. The view during the sunset is really unique. Our Hotel can cover all your needs and is ideal for couples for a romantic gateway and Families since we have a playground for our little guests so they can have their dreamy vacation. All our rooms have a balcony or veranda with pool/Town/Garden or Sea View, Air-Condition, cable TV, telephone, kitchenette, refrigerator,hairdryer,safe, private bathroom with showers and Free Wifi in all the property and rooms. Our professional staff is ready to answer all the queistions regarding the island and our Hotel by providing you maps and suggest the best solutions to make your vacation easy and comfortable. We are looking forward to welcome you in our Hotel Naxos Magic Village operating by New Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Naxos Magic Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naxos Beach 2 Hotel Stelida
- Naxos Beach 2 Stelida
- Naxos Magic Village Greece