and 1 more site!
Villa Marandi Luxury Suites
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Stelida
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Best modern peaceful suites on Naxos hands down. It's only a 5 min scooter to the main beaches (and has one 50m in front). You get Naxos city view, a clean beautiful, renovated place, fantastic customer service by all, a great pool area, great food, and really in proximity from all you could want to do on Naxos. Great place, would go again in a heart beat.

Room Tip: Go on down season or book we'll ahead as surely fills up.
1  Thank marcejump

Reviewed 20 September 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at Villa Marandi while on our Honeymoon in Greece. I have to say, we were blown away by the beauty and quality of this hotel. It was like walking into heaven when we arrived and we had a warm greeting by reception. George the owner made us a delicious welcome drink to make us feel at home. The hotel is gorgeous and the grounds are impeccable. We were fortunately upgraded to the Honeymoon suite and the room (and view) was amazing. The entire staff were friendly and the food was great. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Naxos, and I can't wait to go back.
Thank you for helping make our honeymoon the trip of our lifetime!

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Villa Marandi/Naxos has topped our list of most incredible spots we've ever been. I didn't know very much about the hotel or the island before we arrived, other than I liked what I read about it online. Villa Marandi was everything I would've hoped for and more. The hotel is beautiful, we loved our room, the staff is so warm and helpful, the food is delicious, the pool is serene, the beach is perfectly quiet and peaceful. We absolutely LOVED our stay. Our only regret was that we were only there 2 nights. I sure hope to get back someday and stay much longer!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Take me back! My husband and I just happened to stumble upon Villa Marandi when we were already staying on the island. We had booked a room with a different hotel prior to our arrival to Naxos. When we got to the initial hotel we were mortified with the room and service, we wanted OUT! We quickly searched the internet and found this gem. We moved first thing the next morning. As soon as we arrived we felt welcomed and at home. The Villa Marandi team was so helpful in making the rest of our stay in Naxos an absolute dream. The hotel was beautiful, the food was DELICOUS, the pool was relaxing, their beach was quiet and the location was perfect. I thought our trip to Naxos was a once in a lifetime trip but as soon as we left, I knew we would be back again very soon!

I promise you won't be disappointed! It will exceed all expectations!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristin M
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We have traveled. in many places all over Europe and we have stayed at many nice hotels but none of them was like Villa Marandi.This July we chose Naxos for our one week
vacation because lots of our friends had recommended the island and the villa. They were right! The place was beyond our expectations! George and his stuff were very kind and helpful. Our room was very luxurious and elegant.The view was breathtaking.We didn’t want to leave our room because we enjoyed so much to sit at our private veranda and watch the ships passing by. Breakfast was full of delicacies.
Fresh orange juice, fresh fruits, delicious pies and everything you could desire without
any extra fee! The restaurant was the best in the island. The chef was very creative and the quality of everything that was served, was exquisite! Hopefully we will be back next year

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2013

The excitement of my family vacation started with the very first communication I had with George Kalogeropoulos & Villa Marandi Team! It's like you've been let in on a super great secret....and choosing and confirming your room is the magic word! We couldn't wait to arrive....and, it did not disappoint! In fact, it way exceeded our already high expectations! Simply, the place is beautiful, the rooms are modern, clean and luxurious, the duvets, sheets, pillows and bathrobes are of the highest quality...and the bathrooms are fabulous. Villa Marandi is paradise. The pool, landscaping and beach are breathtaking. The food served is the best we found on Naxos. Full breakfast was included and it lacked nothing! the orange juice is squeezed five minutes before. The honey cinnamon pancakes were a fav. Lunch and dinner are exceptional too. Best Greek salads, but so much more! Really, you never have to leave the resort! But George or Maria will direct you, make suggestions, order cars and taxis, and book restaurants for you if you want. One thing I cannot forget to mention are the specialty drinks on the bar menu that are crafted from the best and freshest ingredients. It's true for the whole place, such wonderful attention to every detail of service and style.

-Susan Toffler

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank worldtraveler182
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We absolutely adored villa Marandi. Luxury hotel standards in terms of rooms, restaurant, and views combined to staff that makes you feel like they're welcoming a friend! It is a mix that you don't get too often and wins my nonreserved recommendation.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Perttu J
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stelida
Nissaki Beach Hotel Naxos
Kavos Boutique Hotel Naxos
Naxian Collection
Naxian Collection
#1 of 22 in Agios Prokopios

Been to Villa Marandi Luxury Suites? Share your experiences!