After reading the reviews on tripadvisor, I decided to book 3 nights at kavos. I must admit, Barbara, the lady boss is very responsive and she has given me some tips on my tour in Naxos. But the rooms are really terrible and I am extremely disappointed. I stayed in the honeymoon suite for 2 nights and in the normal suite for 1 night. When I first arrived at the HM suite, there were only stained cups, a spoilt electric kettle, only 1 bathrobe (there are 2 of us) no red wine (this was promised), no shower gel, no bedroom slippers (the floor is quite sandy), and no seaview (it was advertised on the website that we can see the sea even from the bed!) Barbara did apologise that the housekeeping was horrible but she insisted that there is seaview from the bed. Well, i you can indeed is the sea from the bed, but u have got to stand on the bed, and most of the sea is blocked by trees and buildings. However, the misery doesn't stop here... We slept for a night and the bed was so old that the bed spring was jutting out!!! We dis not sleep for the whole night. This is totally in acceptable. When we finally changed to the normal suite, there was no blanket and as we were back in our room late, the concierge is closed and we couldn't ask for a blanket. Then next morning when I told Barbara about the lack of blanket, she told me it was in the chest. This 'chest' is really well hidden and both of us couldn't find it! Barbara did not even show us where the blanket was when we checked in the room. she even blamed us for not looking properly. She did give us a discount on our rooms. Ur choice. 3 horrible nights with some discount or other hotels with better location, housekeeping and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kavos Boutique Hotel Naxos is a harmonious group of traditional Greek villas, apartments and studio suites set in mature Mediterranean gardens, with great sea views to the surrounding islands and nearby beach of Agios Prokopios. Here you will find the kind of tranquility and relaxation which is becoming increasingly difficult to find. High standards, plus friendly and efficient hotel service from a caring team of staff ensure you have a satisfying stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Kavos Boutique Hotel Naxos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kavos Hotel Agios Prokopios
- Kavos Boutique Hotel Naxos Greece