We stayed in the honeymoon villa and had an excellent view of the Agios Prokopios. The hotel staff was very accommodating and we took most of our meals by the pool where the food prepared in the kitchen adjacent was served. The walk to the beach took about 15 minutes and was pleasant. Overall the hotel was very nice and the gardens are beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kavos Boutique Hotel Naxos is a harmonious group of traditional Greek villas, apartments and studio suites set in mature Mediterranean gardens, with great sea views to the surrounding islands and nearby beach of Agios Prokopios. Here you will find the kind of tranquility and relaxation which is becoming increasingly difficult to find. High standards, plus friendly and efficient hotel service from a caring team of staff ensure you have a satisfying stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Kavos Boutique Hotel Naxos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kavos Hotel Agios Prokopios
- Kavos Boutique Hotel Naxos Greece