We recently stayed at the Kavos and it was fantastic.
Our room was great, our views of the sea and gardens were amazing.
All the staff were incredibly welcoming and the food was great - thank you Costas.
Barbara and the team really made our stay perfect.
It is a great location, you can walk to a beach within 10mins and 10 mins drive from town.
We will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kavos Boutique Hotel Naxos is an inviting collection of stylish and comfortable suites, apartments and indepdent villas with full and friendly hotel service. We are located in an enviable position facing south towards the glorious beach of Agios Prokopios with sparkling sea views towards Ios and Santorini. We are happy and friendly, focused on our guests' comfort and satisfaction. Accommodation is individual, spacious, comfortable with a hint of luxury, not crowded into a block but naturally located through our Mediterranean garden. Our guests return year after year or send their friends and family, you will understand why when you visit! A few steps through the gardens bring you to our swimming pool, poolbar and restaurant. Chill and swim with a panoramic view of sea, sky and islands. Sip a cocktail at sunset swinging in a hammock or lazing on sofas. Try some of the island’s best food in our highly-rated Stelida Restaurant. Just enjoy the blissful feeling of Kavos Naxos! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Kavos Boutique Hotel Naxos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kavos Hotel Agios Prokopios
- Kavos Boutique Hotel Naxos Greece