“Amazebeans ”
Review of Bikolis taverna

Bikolis taverna
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Peroulades
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic light supper here on this warm summers eve. Lovely setting/service/ambiance and food. Had butter beans (fabulous) with stuffed vine leaves and salad, served with olive tapenade and garlicy-buttery dips with delicious homemade bread. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I ate at Bikolis more than 20 years ago. I had always remembered the name, and the quality of the food, with specific memories of the saganaki and the Saturday evening lamb on the spit.
it was wonderful to find it was still there, as were those dishes. The owners and staff were as friendly as ever.
I wish I could eat there every week!

Reviewed 9 June 2018

if you go anywhere for authentic greek food it has to be this place, every dish is amazing and believe me we tried them all!
The oven bread with garlic butter with herbs and the tapinade are out of this world
The owners Elini and Nikos are very friendly and come out to talk to you about their restaurant and how they cook all of the dishes on the menu.
They have beautiful flowers and plants all around and the setting is nearly as lovely as the food

TavernaBikolisB, Ιδιοκτήτης at Bikolis taverna, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Thsnk you so much. Your were great customers with good taste. Look forward for your next visit.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We visited here after stumbling upon it during an evening stroll. Calling in for dinner was definitely a good decision and both my partner and I agreed it was the best place we’d eaten. If you’re looking for traditional, freshly made, tasty food then you should definitely visit. The staff are absolutely lovely, very welcoming and friendly to all. It’s readonsbly priced too!

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place walking to 7th Heaven and decided that we’d try it the night after. I’ve got to say it was and still is by far the best Mousska I’ve had in Corfu. The service is top notch and the food is amazing. If you’re wondering whether to eat here or not then please do as you won’t be disappointed.
I’d happily give it 6 stars out of 5