“Great facilities, terrible Resort”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Chichiriviche
Islas Del Sol Morrocoy Resort
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Chichiriviche
London, United Kingdom
“Great facilities, terrible Resort”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I remember when I was a child (around 15 years ago) Islas del Sol perhaps was one of the best hotel in the country. Sadly, nowadays it has gone downhill. To book a room is a hassle with no answers, air con broken, boat services very poor, I had to park my car very far from my hotel room, disorganised, I even had a 17 inches crab on my door I had to take it out on my own with no signs of staffs at all. I used the Spa, cold water with awful staff (Stay away!!!)

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Medusina

Solo
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I spent time with family at this resort. The music being played at the "party area" was extremely loud and lasted well into the night. The room was old, smelled musty, and needed a lot of repair. The bathroom floors were slippery and no floor mats were provided. In our room, there was no plug in either bathroom. The room was dark and mosquitos were always present. The front door to the room did not close tightly, the door handle seemed loose and there was no "peep hole". The linens were old, towels were small and complimentary shampoo, etc were not provided. The buses that take you to various beaches are extremely full but get you to your destination. The visit to the beach was a nice distraction from this resort.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank wandrade
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chichiriviche
Bijou Amethyste Hotel
#1 of 22 in Morrocoy National Park
Posada Bienestar
Posada Bienestar
#20 of 22 in Morrocoy National Park

Been to Islas Del Sol Morrocoy Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Islas Del Sol Morrocoy Resort

Property: Islas Del Sol Morrocoy Resort
Address: Sector Las Tunitas | Via Tucacas-Coro - Playa Norte, Chichiriviche, Morrocoy National Park 2054, Venezuela
Region: Venezuela > Central-Western Region > Morrocoy National Park > Chichiriviche
Bar / Lounge Beach Casino and Gambling Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Chichiriviche