“Good modern British food in Greyton's "gastro parade"!”
Review of Peccadillos Bistro

Peccadillos Bistro
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Greyton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Peccedilos has been around for some time and rank as one of the better restaurants in Greyton. The black board menu changes regularly. On this occasion I had gaspazio soup ( refreshing and well balanced) followed with pan fried Angel fish ( a nice change from the usual Hake) with seasonal veg; a large portion done to perfection drizzled with Asian spice. My choice of desert (chocolate brownie) could have been better but I was happy. The host Rupert has a much appreciated dry sence of humor which I so miss from England.

Being positioned next door to Abbey Rose and The Hungry Monk, this parade is definitely Greyton's "gastro hot spot"!

3  Thank rodneysa
There are newer reviews for Peccadillos Bistro

Reviewed 4 January 2014

While on a recent trip to Greyton we were hard pressed to choose a restaurant as there is a selection of eateries. Having finally deciding on Peccadillos we were delighted with both the food and the attentive service by our waiter Ben. The spinach and ricotta cannelloni was superb. Light and tasty. My partner enjoyed the caper and anchovy pizza. Thin and crispy pizza base. Delicious. The food is simple and well priced if one compares it some other restaurants in the village. Peccadillos offers a reasonable wine selection at good prices. I would add that booking is essential to avoid disappointment.

2  Thank Ravi_K13524
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

After reading all the excelent reviews about this restaurant I could not wait to have dinner here! What a dissapointment!!! Fair enough if one out of the four meals were horrible.. but all four? The steak I had tasted like cardboard and if it has been frozen for at least 2 years.. the pizza what was supposed to be chorizo and peppers were cheese and I mean CHEESE and a bit of salami as they ran out of chorizo.. the only thing good about the pork belly was the crackling.. sorry guys but it was definitely my first and last visit!!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

I am fascinated by the village of Greyton where restaurant owners take turns to open on different days of the week in order to help each other make a living! :-) No disappointment at Pecadillo's where owner Rupert personally took care of all the service. My colleague had a superb fillet steak and I had chicken breast with a mustard sauce. Delicious!

1  Thank Tesproos
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Owner was friendly and accommodating, reacts well to children and the food was amazing. I recommend the rump and marmalade.