“Shocking service, hostile staff”

The Post House Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Greyton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Shocking service, hostile staff”
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

If I usually evoked this kind of response from people I wouldn't waste my time with this review. I'm writing it cause I'm unusually angry about the quality of service. Went to the post house for lunch. The waitor was new so his uncertainty was forgivable. But the management and other staff were aloof and did not attend to us at all. I complained, and the guy behind the bar, who seemed to be in some kind of managerial position, laughed at me. I'm not sure what kind of reputation this place has, but clearly the staff seem to think that they can mistreat guests and that this won't end up affecting their business negatively. That remains to be seen. Seriously disappointed.

6 Thank Bruce B