“Pleasant”

Taverna El Greco
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Lentas
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

El Greco sits on the outskirts of the village and we stopped by for lunch on the pleasant terrace. Everything was pleasant enough though I didn't feel the energy experienced in some of the neighbouring venues.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Very kindfull staff. Even if you order only one drink you receive almost full starter. Fresh tasty fish. After dinner fresh fruits as a bonus. And it is very hard to leave that taverna without drinking toast with staff (twice).

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This was my favorite restaurant to visit in Lentas. The food was so good and I felt so welcomed by Nikos and his brother that I visited there nearly every day of my short stay in Lentas. It goes without saying that the view compares to none other. I wholeheartedly recommend this restaurant! Really hope to come back again next year.

1  Thank Liz H
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

A tasteful taverna in all the senses: beautiful location, beautiful scenery, decorarion, atmosphere. The food was full of flavour and the service was great! Good selection of local wines. Defenetly my favourite restaurant in Crete so far. I am looking forward to my next visit. Thank you Zacharias.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

It's always a great pleasure to be welcome by Zacharias and Nikos. The terrasse is awesome, the food is delicious and we love the little raki at the end of the meal. If you visit Lentas, El greco is not to be missed. Can't wait to visit the taverna again. Dominique & JeanGuy