“Great view, good food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Flora Taverna

Flora Taverna
Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Lefkes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mill Valley, California, United States
“Great view, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Great view over Lefkes, good food and VERY generous portions. Prices were reasonable and service good. The stuffed tomatoes were particularly good and large portions. We were in Lefkes in the off season and It was one of the few places open for dinner. My main complaint was the house wine didn't seem very good compared to other house wines I had had, tasted like it had been open a bit too long.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Mike_S_CA

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Shanghai, China
“good meal with awesome scenery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

Lamp is so declious, we ate all of foods, the scenery is also great. I like it very much.after lunch, they give me a desert, the service makes me warm

• Visited May 2014
State College, Pennsylvania
“Eating at Flora's--Warm and Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

My wife and I just spent eight weeks on Paros (Feb.-Mar.) and among our favorite discoveries was Flora's Taverna in Lefkes. During our stay, it was the only eating establishment in Lefkes that was open, but there were numerous other options around the island, so the fact that we kept going back bespeaks the quality of the dining experience there. The food is home-cooked and wonderful, and the view (especially during the day, and when it's warm enough to eat outside on the covered terrace) is stunning. Flora herself is friendly, and she is an excellent cook. On chilly winter evenings the woodstove inside provides warmth, which complements the hospitality. All in all, one of our favorite tavernas on Paros.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Marathon, Greece
“The view is great, the food is ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

I visited Flora to have lunch and enjoy the view. I accomplished both of my objectives. The view is great, and the food I had was ok. I had the traditional Paros chickpeas and a mix of tomato and zucchini fritters. Both dishes were ok, a little above avergae, but nothing to write home about.
I did not have any meat, and this may be a reason for visiting again. A couple of French visitors in the table next to mine had lamb in lemon sauce. In any case, I hope that they will do something to improve the dishes I had.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Panathinaeos
Trieste, Italy
“the best place in Paros”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

we went to Flora several times because when you want to eat an excellent greek traditional cuisine this is, according to me, the best place. My favorite dishes are the moussaka, the zucchini croquettes, grilled lamb, grilled pork, the eggplant salad, the tzaziki....and so on..whatever I choose was great!!!! the staff is nice, warmth and welcoming, speaking a bit of all, english, french, german and italian. the view is amazing, you eat overlooking Lefkes and the price is cheap. I would definately recomend it!!!!

• Visited August 2013