Nice hotel and location, very poor management. Beautiful views and simple white modern decoration. Very good breakfast . Unfortunately staff seems always stressed. Friendly waitress had to serve breakfast on her own for days, to the point of breaking into tears! Receptionist did not have time in three days and after several request, to send someone to remove two extra beds left in our room, for previous guest. Finally when they did, hair and pieces of paper, were left on floor for days.
Gardeners started cutting the grass right by the restaurant deck during breakfast, until guest asked them to move to the other end of the gardens. The Hotel management decided to paint the wooden deck around the restaurant and hotel entrance on the 17 of July, peak season, creating mess and chaos for days, when the hotel is empty during the winter months. Hotel is overpriced in high season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gecko Hotel & Beach Club is a boutique hotel situated on the magical island of Formentera, just meters away from the turquoise waters of Migjorn beach in the peaceful area of Ca-Marí. Its chic and modern design coupled with its idyllic ambience make Formentera's Gecko Hotel & Beach Club the perfect paradise to spend your vacation, sample the cuisine and enjoy a cocktail or to celebrate any type of special event such as weddings, parties, conferences or exhibitions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Gecko Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gecko Beach Club Hotel Migjorn
- Gecko Beach Hotel
- Gecko Hotel & Beach Club Formentera/Migjorn