We booked with Italian tour operator (Franco Rosso) and the holiday reflected what we were promised. Ca Marì is a nice location and allow you to easily tour the main attractions of the island (you can hire byclicle for free or book car/bike rental and the bus stop is just outside the hotel). We preffered the studio solution and were given one at the back side, quite position, clean with little problems to door closure and poor quality TV, bed and pillow. Cleaning staff polite but always around (seem never to finish cleaning). Most client choose the all inclusive making very expensive the extras at the bar for those like us with the half board. entartainement level in the average. Reception staff very profesional. Swimming pool and restaurant area could be cleaner, not many sunbeds and towels left to book the small place in the shadow. Not much beach facilities (but this is the same almost everywhere in the island). Nice and plenty food.
Check for the best bargain if you wish to book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the middle of Formentera’s magnificent and quiet Migjorn beach. It´s ideal for families and couples with an entertanment program for adults and children, watersports at the beach, free bicicle rental, gym, indoor and outdoor pools. SOUTH Beach Club offers mediterranean food and cocktails, daybeds, chillout music etc for an extra charge, with discounts for hotel guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Insotel Hotel Formentera Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Insotel Club Formentera Playa Hotel Migjorn
- Insotel Hotel Migjorn
- Insotel Hotel Formentera Playa Migjorn