We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. It was a last minute rushed booking, so we were unsure, but it turned out to be a really lovely hotel.
Our twin room was clean, tidy, spacious and comfortable. Had a big balcony (albeit overlooking the car park) and there was a safe, clean towels and TV.
The pool area was lovely, but with the beach just 5 mins away we spent most of the days down there.
The staff were helpful and polite - all in all a nice 3 day stay and somewhere I'd recommend for location and value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Am Samui Palace is a tranquil family owned resort with the genuine feel of a Bed and Breakfast. It first opened its doors only 3 years ago, embracing the approach of providing warm and personal services to all their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Am Samui Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Am Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Am Samui Palace Koh
- Am Samui Palace Ko Samui/Lamai Beach