This is a very good resort, in an excellent location in central Lamai. The pool is large and deep. The rooms are clean, and have air conditioning that works. Breakfast is a small but good selection of western foods, fruit, cereal, toast, coffee,etc. and a little thai style food - noodles or rice. There is an egg chef to make your eggs as you like.
We stayed in the Pool rooms, and you could faintly hear the late night music from down the road (nothing to keep you awake). We were here in the quiet season, and the staff were very attentive and friendly. Within walking distance are the beach, the night markets, the best bars, and the outdoor pole dancers (that's where the music comes from), and there is plenty of good food to eat in Lamai. I would stay here again without hesitation. I'd also like to suggest you use their airport transfer service, the van is brand new, and the transfer cost is comparable to any other taxi service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Am Samui Palace is a tranquil family owned resort with the genuine feel of a Bed and Breakfast. It first opened its doors only 3 years ago, embracing the approach of providing warm and personal services to all their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Am Samui Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Am Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Am Samui Palace Koh
- Am Samui Palace Ko Samui/Lamai Beach