Samaya Bura
US$355
US$131
US$182
LeMeridien.com
Banyan Tree Samui(Lamai Beach)
US$907
US$720
US$374
US$232
Lamai Wanta(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$48
Agoda.com
Rocky's Boutique Resort(Lamai Beach)
US$117
US$104
Beach Republic The Residences(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$101
Manathai Koh Samui(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$70
Agoda.com
Thai House Beach Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$78
All reviewsmountain viewroom with sea viewgreat hotel to stayquiet hoteldefinately stay heremin drivelow seasonbuffet breakfastlamai townprivate poolbeachtidessandko
Reviewed 1 December 2012 via mobile

Good value, great rooms, on beach, nice pool. Breakfast and wifi included.
Get a sea view room as others back onto noisy road!
Spacious rooms with fridge and safe. 2 bottles of water daily. Great view on balcony if the sea and pool. Massages very overpriced. Go to The Healing House down the road for a great massage.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 4 November 2012 via mobile

I have just spent two weeks at the Samaya Bura and found it comfortable and very adequate. The room cleaners did an excellent job and the staff where as a while friendly without formality.

Although breakfast was a little ... basic, although I think I had made for me the best omelette I have ever eaten.

Oh, if you want a room which has quite a good view ask for 303.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank GibboOz
Reviewed 24 October 2012

My partner and myself stayed at the Samaya Bura hotel and my younger brother had his own room as well. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay - The Food and Beverage manager is named Sunny and can be found wandering around to make sure everything is alright. The staff went above and beyond to facilitate out stay and I will be returning in March/April to be staying here again.

A couple of nights the staff relaxed as well after about 11-12pm, and we all sat outside at the bar drinking. Sunny busted out a guitar, and some other locals grabbed various instruments - impromptu live music! Staff is friendly, knowledgeable and even drove me to numerous locations without charging (I tipped, of course, so I don't know if that was 'expected' or not.)

All in all: This is a great hotel to stay at if you're on a budget. Would not hesitate to stay here again. The only downside was that the water in my room was a little low on the pressure side, but after speaking to management this was fixed quickly.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Lovely hotel, clean and modern, quiet part of town, the pools was nice, easy to get everywhere from here. Good breakfast had something for everyone, good food at dinner- great yellow curry, staff great and very help, would stay there again. good for everyone, families, couple even singles. It had a spa but we didnt use it, its cheaper outside.

Room Tip: beach view rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank janesharo88
Reviewed 24 August 2012

I stayed at this hotel 4 years ago, 9 out of 10 then. Now below 4 - it hasn't aged well. there must have been a change in owner/management, last time the staff couldn't do enough to help, this time only a couple of the staff were helpful, the rest were useless!

Breakfast is poor, once the good runs out they dont refill!

We would strongly recommend new hut resturant 300yards away. Great service at great prices!

• Stayed: August 2012