“Delicious food!”

Ranked #16 of 172 Restaurants in Lamai Beach
Price range: US$2 - US$21
Cuisines: European, Swiss, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Röstiland is a small resort with 6 bungalows and 2 apartments. We love to spoil you with our excellent cuisine. Do not hesitate to visit us and surprise you. We have closed every Sunday. Best regards and hope to soon. Veronika, Franz and Team
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

We ate here after spending the day at the na muang safari park. The food was excellent! Best chicken cordon blue and pork chop we've had on our trip. Great little gem away from it all!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

It was a coincidence that Rostiland happened to be very close to where we were staying and our first meal was at this place which is supposedly the best in Ko Samui. Honestly , I was not really impressed . I had a basic garlic bread and Pasta . The Pasta was too oily with a very strong basil flavor and the garlic bread had too much of garlic - so much so that it was difficult to finish it .

What I liked was the ambience of this place which was very pretty , nestled in greenery and the warmth of the owner.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

What a cute little restaurant! My husband and I are on our honeymoon staying at the Renaissance down the road. The food was great and the service was too! The owners were very friendly and the waitress was so sweet! I got the Australian beef with mushroom sauce on top of a potato hash and he got the Australian beef stroganoff with spaetzel. For dessert, def try the fried bananas with vanilla ice cream!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We Have been going to Rostiland for a period of four years making it one our first stops for a meal with both the previous owner & the present . We were one of the present owners first customers when they took over . Having supported them then we took some Australians with us trying to help them with new customers last year . Having arrived back in koh Samui we again headed for Rostiland but wish we hadn't found the owners only interested in the German customers basically giving us the cold shoulder . I asked for a HB beer more or less told by the owner that as a wheat beer did I know what it was & should I be asking for it I then ordered a Australian beef Rosti which was ok but not as they used to be I found the whole experience to be below expectation & will not recommend Rostiland to any guest staying at the same hotel this time

2  Thank Pedro J
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Rostiland restaurant, we ate here and it was wonderful. I had Australian beef stroganoff with noodles and my husband had chicken stroganoff they make their special way on a skillet of hash browns. Both were excellent. The atmosphere is lovely outdoors in the garden.