Go for villa 1 (awesome panoramic view) or 2 (best view plus great privacy) and you will find a heaven on earth. Service is great every staff always remember you and always smile. Try kayaking around for a different view.
Dining at The Height is absolutely great. Delicious food at reasonable price. Again, cannot mention enough how lovely the staff are.
Spa: I went to spa a lot and this is the best spa experience I had
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star Silavadee Pool Spa Resort is the latest luxury resort on the island of Koh Samui and offers 44 pool villas and 36 deluxe rooms. Much of the native landscape has been retained during the construction of the resort, and all the furniture and fabrics have been especially designed and handmade by local artists. Guests can enjoy Asian as well as international dishes at The Height Restaurant, and premium wines and cigars are available at the Wine and Cigar Lounge. Be sure to head to the spa to experience massages and therapies that will leave you feeling rejuvenated. Nearby activities include a range of water activities and sight-seeing tours. Booking your stay at this fabulous resort is easy - simply select your dates and click. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Silavadee Pool Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silavadee Pool Hotel Lamai Beach
- Silavadee Pool Resort
- Silavadee Pool Spa Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach