Silavadee is divine. I was supposed to go to a woman and not a friend. All villas are fabulous, made from natural, inexpensive materials that are phenomenally processed and embedded in the environment. Passionately romantic place, a quiet place, harmoniously ... The beach is fine sand but in a sea of sharp stones so that children would not be pleasant. Villa was always clean, the maid did not know. A little more mosquitoes, but they leave for you, all possible means in the room against it. Best to take a rent a car for any major tour in a day or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star Silavadee Pool Spa Resort is the latest luxury resort on the island of Koh Samui and offers 44 pool villas and 36 deluxe rooms. Much of the native landscape has been retained during the construction of the resort, and all the furniture and fabrics have been especially designed and handmade by local artists. Guests can enjoy Asian as well as international dishes at The Height Restaurant, and premium wines and cigars are available at the Wine and Cigar Lounge. Be sure to head to the spa to experience massages and therapies that will leave you feeling rejuvenated. Nearby activities include a range of water activities and sight-seeing tours. Booking your stay at this fabulous resort is easy - simply select your dates and click. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Holiday Gems, Splitty, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Silavadee Pool Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silavadee Pool Hotel Lamai Beach
- Silavadee Pool Resort
- Silavadee Pool Spa Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach