We chose this property based on other reviews and proximity to Jun Muay Thai training which is just down the road. Steve was amazingly hospitable and accommodating, having a high trust approach with his guests e.g. simply write in the book if you help yourself to anything from the bar. The room was spacious and had everything you need for a relaxed long stay. If you wanted to save your feet he would give you a lift into town. Steve also had a wealth of knowledge of local entertainment haunts (see heading) and we are thinking this could be a great spot for a boys trip back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small villa style hotel, husband (UK) and wife (Thai) owned and managed. Visitors arrive as guests and leave as friends and often return several times every year. Don't be fooled by our low price, our rooms are of a higher standard than some much more expensive hotels and resorts. Enjoy a cold beer at the pools edge, we also have BBQs every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Chaulty Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaulty Towers Hotel Lamai Beach
- Chaulty Towers Ko Samui/Lamai Beach