We stayed in this place for 4 nights in the deluxe room attached to the owner's home. We like how quiet it is, and we could enjoy the independency little away from the main Lamai street and beach. Steve is an good host who's extremely helpful during our stay. Our room is cleaned everyday with fresh towel. We were looking for a more affordable place on this trip, and luckily we've found this welcoming guesthouse to stay with definitely worth the value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small villa style hotel, husband (UK) and wife (Thai) owned and managed. Visitors arrive as guests and leave as friends and often return several times every year. Don't be fooled by our low price, our rooms are of a higher standard than some much more expensive hotels and resorts. Enjoy a cold beer at the pools edge, we also have BBQs every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chaulty Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaulty Towers Hotel Lamai Beach
- Chaulty Towers Ko Samui/Lamai Beach