stayed here for five days small nice little guest house we had the apartment with balcony for only £6 extra a day well worth it was lovely and clean and had a lovely comfy bed tv dvd player a little kitchen with a proper cooker and microwave and fridge ,steve the host was nice and nothing was to much trouble and would do anything to make your stay enjoyable met some nice people and enjoyed my stay there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small villa style hotel, husband (UK) and wife (Thai) owned and managed. Visitors arrive as guests and leave as friends and often return several times every year. Don't be fooled by our low price, our rooms are of a higher standard than some much more expensive hotels and resorts. Enjoy a cold beer at the pools edge, we also have BBQs every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Chaulty Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaulty Towers Hotel Lamai Beach
- Chaulty Towers Ko Samui/Lamai Beach