A nice chap called Steve runs the place, it's lovely, nice little pool, very private, fantastic rooms. Steve will bend over backwards for you, he'll drive you into town, show you around, introduce you to people. Great guy, and he speaks fluent Thai. I love the honour system he uses for the bar too, you write down what you've taken and pay for it at the end, and of course no one would betray that kind of trust when it is offered to you. And the coconuts are free! The only down side is the location isn't brilliant but it's definitely not terrible. Decent rates, recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small villa style hotel, husband (UK) and wife (Thai) owned and managed. Visitors arrive as guests and leave as friends and often return several times every year. Don't be fooled by our low price, our rooms are of a higher standard than some much more expensive hotels and resorts. Enjoy a cold beer at the pools edge, we also have BBQs every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chaulty Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaulty Towers Hotel Lamai Beach
- Chaulty Towers Ko Samui/Lamai Beach