The place was visited some 3 months back when I had to travel the city for the purpose of attending a wedding. The place was filled with so many exciting stuff that I felt like staying there forever. I was thrilled to see the beauty of the place and everything that I saw there. There were pools and other facilities that were enjoyed there by all and sundry. The hotel was full packed and I was lucky to get a good room without any trouble. This was all due to being proactive rather than reactive. This means that I had to book the hotel room several months before arrival. So a piece of advice for all readers is to get an online booking or simply get it booked if any of your family friend or relative is there. Since the demand for rooms are high, especially in mild weather because of the arrival of tourists, a booking done in advance is very beneficial and avoids pitfalls to be seen later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small villa style hotel, husband (UK) and wife (Thai) owned and managed. Visitors arrive as guests and leave as friends and often return several times every year. Don't be fooled by our low price, our rooms are of a higher standard than some much more expensive hotels and resorts. Enjoy a cold beer at the pools edge, we also have BBQs every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chaulty Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaulty Towers Hotel Lamai Beach
- Chaulty Towers Ko Samui/Lamai Beach