Don´t be fooled by the cheap room price! This is a great place with top-class service from the owner Stewe and his wife O. We stayed 3 months, and during the entire stay we where very satisfied. Chaulty towers is a nice small hotel, and we all very quick felt as a part of the family. The location is good - close to town and night-life, but far enough away from the noise :-) Stewe will allways try to make you feel comfortable, and his BBQ´s is famous among all the returning customers. I would recommend this hotel 100% afther I have been travelling in Thailand for over 15 years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small villa style hotel, husband (UK) and wife (Thai) owned and managed. Visitors arrive as guests and leave as friends and often return several times every year. Don't be fooled by our low price, our rooms are of a higher standard than some much more expensive hotels and resorts. Enjoy a cold beer at the pools edge, we also have BBQs every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chaulty Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaulty Towers Hotel Lamai Beach
- Chaulty Towers Ko Samui/Lamai Beach