Myself, husband and 5 year old son stayed at the Zara Beach a few weeks ago and really enjoyed our stay our villa was stunning and located near to the pool and had views of the beach, the staff were ever so friendly, the restaurant was lovely and the food was amazing! Especially the pad thai.
The night market is held every Sunday night and is right out the front of the hotel, the market is the best one we went to whilst we were in Thailand fantastic, if you want to eat out you can walk along the beach there are lots of restaurants and also further down every Monday there is a fire show which was again the best we have seen,
We will most defiantly return to The Zara Beach thank you so much for our amazing stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zara Beach Resort, which has direct beach access, offers elegant villas with plunge pools and free Wi-Fi. It includes an outdoor swimming pool with a bar and sun loungers overlooking the beach. The villas at Zara Beach Resort are surrounded by gardens and have a private decking area. All of the living areas include a flat screen satellite TV and a large sofa also includes a minibar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Zara Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zara Beach Hotel Lamai Beach
- Zara Beach Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach