We spent 4 days here in Samui with my partner after our Phuket stay, and to be honest we made the right decision for choosing Zara. If you want to relax it is the place to be!
Its perfect for couples for its genuine tranquility, peace, romantic setting and a private beach front too. Its like a honeymoon. Far away from the busy noise of the streets but everything is a walk away from everything you need. They only got 12 villas therefore you can expect privacy on your own and were luckily enough to have the most private villa to the end of the resort (villa 11).
The room was spacious, the design was fabulous, we liked the idea of the small pool 5 steps away from our room,sun bed was convenient for star gazing at night. Breakfast could be improved. staffs were so polite and helpful. How incredible check-in and check-out was just a blink of an eye.
Amazing as it is! It was a fantastic stay and wanting to be back any point soon.!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zara Beach Resort, which has direct beach access, offers elegant villas with plunge pools and free Wi-Fi. It includes an outdoor swimming pool with a bar and sun loungers overlooking the beach. The villas at Zara Beach Resort are surrounded by gardens and have a private decking area. All of the living areas include a flat screen satellite TV and a large sofa also includes a minibar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Zara Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zara Beach Hotel Lamai Beach
- Zara Beach Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach