We have stayed at this hotel looking for a place to rest. They've told us one price and then, they charged other. We didn't have towels and the wi-fi signal wasn't available at our room.
During the night the air conditioned didn't work, so we asked the only staff person in the hotel, the security man, who didn't understand a word of what we were asking for. Finally he understood we wanted a new room and he wanted us to pay a new one, even more expensive. They don't know how to deal that kind of problems, and don't have customer care.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centra Coconut Beach Resort Samui is located on the secluded Thong Tanote Beach, on the south-western tip of Koh Samui, with views across to Koh Tan and Koh Mutsum, two renowned diving and snorkelling spots. Nestled amidst luxuriant surroundings the resort offers a variety of experiences with a choice of a comfortable stay in a room overlooking the pool or offering direct pool access, or greater comfort in villas situated steps away from the beachfront pool and the fine sands of the resort’s beach. Resort accommodation consists of 53 rooms and villas ranging from 44 to 63 square metres of living space including a furnished balcony or terrace, 23 rooms offer pool access providing additional comfort to all guests and the 7 villas feature a Jacuzzi, comfortable living space and garden or ocean viewsCense by Spa Cenvaree will offer holistic experiences as well as therapeutic and beauty treatments in a tranquil environment. There are several treatment rooms and two Jacuzzi rooms. Two swimming pools comprising one beachfront swimming pool and a longer pool flanked by the resort’s buildings. Activities outside the resort are aplenty and can be arranged via the tour desk.The resort’s all-day dining restaurant, Coconut restaurant, offers a eclectic mix of Thai and International cuisines together with great ocean vistas. A Beach Bar is situated adjacent to the Coconut Restaurant and serves cocktails and refreshments throughout the day.The resort is a 15-minute drive to popular Lamai Beach and Nathon Pier where ferries disembark from the mainland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Hotel Lamai Beach
- Coconut Beach Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach