We stayed at Coconut Beach Resort for a week and if all you want is a place to sleep then you this will do. The staff on the front desk were helpful and the rooms were nice, bed was clean and bathroom ok. Can be a bit noisy at night depending upon the room you get as its situated near the main road where clubs and activities can go on until the early morning. We got a room at the back of the building and with the air-con on, sleeping was fine.
Plus points, very near to the beach, nice pool to relax in during the late afternoon and near to shops i.e. Family Market and 7/11 where we bought breakfast/food/drink. The gym is a free weights place, basic but useable. The food market is close and at 70 baht (£1.40) for a really nice stir fry or Thai curry, food is cheap. Close to Thai boxing ring for Saturday fight night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centra Coconut Beach Resort Samui is located on the secluded Thong Tanote Beach, on the south-western tip of Koh Samui, with views across to Koh Tan and Koh Mutsum, two renowned diving and snorkelling spots. Nestled amidst luxuriant surroundings the resort offers a variety of experiences with a choice of a comfortable stay in a room overlooking the pool or offering direct pool access, or greater comfort in villas situated steps away from the beachfront pool and the fine sands of the resort’s beach. Resort accommodation consists of 53 rooms and villas ranging from 44 to 63 square metres of living space including a furnished balcony or terrace, 23 rooms offer pool access providing additional comfort to all guests and the 7 villas feature a Jacuzzi, comfortable living space and garden or ocean viewsCense by Spa Cenvaree will offer holistic experiences as well as therapeutic and beauty treatments in a tranquil environment. There are several treatment rooms and two Jacuzzi rooms. Two swimming pools comprising one beachfront swimming pool and a longer pool flanked by the resort’s buildings. Activities outside the resort are aplenty and can be arranged via the tour desk.The resort’s all-day dining restaurant, Coconut restaurant, offers a eclectic mix of Thai and International cuisines together with great ocean vistas. A Beach Bar is situated adjacent to the Coconut Restaurant and serves cocktails and refreshments throughout the day.The resort is a 15-minute drive to popular Lamai Beach and Nathon Pier where ferries disembark from the mainland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Hotel Lamai Beach
- Coconut Beach Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach