We stayed in the 2 bedroom family bungalow for four nights and really enjoyed our stay! The view was fantastic and we had some nice walks along the beach. The bungalow itself was a bit dated, but we knew that! Nice little massage place on the beach too! The beach itself was beautiful, but the water very shallow - we had to walk far out in order to be able to swim... This resulted in us using the pool most of the time and that was fine with us. The food in the restaurant was nice, but not great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lamai Bay View Resort is a 3 star family hotel consisting of 26 bungalows, a restaurant and a swimming pool in a tropical garden slopping down to the beach. Each bungalow has a large balcony with stunning views of Lamai Bay and the surrounding mountains. Lamai Bay View Resort has it's own private beach with fine white sand. The hotel is conveniently located between Lamai and Chaweng towns in a quiet area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lamai Bay View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamai Bay View Hotel Lamai Beach
- Lamai Bay View Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach