The hotel just takes up the good spot with their terrible rooms and service! They've got rats in their rooms!!! So you can't sleep as they are scratching between the walls all night! The staff is terribly unhelpful! And are adding minibar drinks that you've never taken to your bill. You can have hot shower for only 5 minutes and toilet and sink were always blocked. Breakfast has poorest choice and the worst food I've ever had! Check out is at 11 but they are practically throwing you out of the hotel without notice before 10. We saw our bags coming downstairs while using wifi in the lobby and we weren't even ready for check out. Hated every minute spent there! Better stay somewhere else or you'll regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lamai Bay View Resort is a 3 star family hotel consisting of 26 bungalows, a restaurant and a swimming pool in a tropical garden slopping down to the beach. Each bungalow has a large balcony with stunning views of Lamai Bay and the surrounding mountains. Lamai Bay View Resort has it's own private beach with fine white sand. The hotel is conveniently located between Lamai and Chaweng towns in a quiet area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lamai Bay View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamai Bay View Hotel Lamai Beach
- Lamai Bay View Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach