This hotel is a ten minutes taxi ride from central lamai which is nice but not ideal for those wishing to head there daily. However it is an ideal place to see he bay on nye as i did with all the fireworks. THe staff are incredibly friendly and really good to help. The view are amazing though people wiht walking difficulties may struggle and the rooms are rather small, i could not have stayed more than three days in such a room. THe private beach with massage parlour nad hamocks is really nice though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lamai Bay View Resort is a 3 star family hotel consisting of 26 bungalows, a restaurant and a swimming pool in a tropical garden slopping down to the beach. Each bungalow has a large balcony with stunning views of Lamai Bay and the surrounding mountains. Lamai Bay View Resort has it's own private beach with fine white sand. The hotel is conveniently located between Lamai and Chaweng towns in a quiet area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lamai Bay View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamai Bay View Hotel Lamai Beach
- Lamai Bay View Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach