“Excellent!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Patio Restaurant

The Patio Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 151 Restaurants in Lamai Beach
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, European
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Nice dining at Patio Restaurant.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

Saw this place in a magazine on the plane on the way out and thought if I find it we will eat there as it looked amazing. And our second hotel just happened to be next door. We walked in on a Saturday night restaurant was hard to find as it's right at the back, ask a member of staff who took us all the way so we didn't get lost. Sat down and it was seafood buffet night, the waiter talked to me bait what I could have and how I like my food spicy etc. I went for the lobster and the waiter said maybe have it 2 ways which I did! And it was brilliant! Food and service was just right and it a great place to eat, it isn't cheap but you get what you pay for. If your looking for a good night out with good food and great service this place is for you! Enjoy......

Visited January 2014

• Greek first
  • Thai first
Mudjimba, Australia
“third visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

very relaxing place to stay. would not come back for third visit if it was no good.have travelled to 74 countries and this place for a relaxing holiday is as good as any.

Visited December 2013
“Beautiful atmosphere ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

The Patio was a beautiful place to have dinner. It's right on the ocean and has nice water features all around. The food was great, the service was great and the prices were reasonable. All in all - would recommended.

Bangkok, Thailand
“Amazing Time, Amazing Food, Amazing People”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

I came here on my solo holiday and sat at the bar before to have a cocktail. The waiters and bartenders were extremely friendly and they invited me to join their volleyball game that they had going on. At about 6 I was brought to the restaurant and I had the Thai prawn salad which was delicious! I then had the hot chocolate souffle which was absolutely to die for! Overall, the food and the drinks were amazing and all the people were so so friendly! It was an amazing atmosphere and an amazing restaurant right on the beach.

• Visited November 2013
Perth, Australia
“Great service and view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

Lovely restaurant with superb view, prices were great for such a quality restaurant. Food was of a high quality and the service very attentive in some cases to attentive. Would highly recommend.

Visited August 2013