“good food, nice hospitality”
Review of Barrio Samui - CLOSED

Barrio Samui
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Something really different, a latino atmosphere, great Spanish Paella, Tapas, Mexican food but also some special south american dishes.The bar on the street offer great cocktails and cheap Sangria & MargaritaTo try really.
Reviewed 28 February 2014

good food, must try, friendly service, delicious cocktails, we had dinner there twice in a week visit.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We went into lamia from our hotel for the first time looking around the town. We were wandering around the street food market which looked very interesting but not for us on coming onto the main street we were approached by the owner to come in to the resturant and have a drink and on speaking to her and having a drink we then decided to have a meal. Which we really enjoyed my husband had a Thai green curry. My son had the pad Thai. And I had the Thai green curry as well

We all loved it and the staff again friendly and warm. Also we had cocktails at the restaurant which were very good as well

Good price and value for money. And easy to find. Opposite Macdonalds.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Nice tapas in a nice setting. Would recommend going if you like Spanish food. We dont normally eat Spanish but enjoyed this and nice place too.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

We enjoyed a very nice meal. The menu was varied and the food delicious. I was craving something other than Asian food and my Vegetable Fajitas fit the bill!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I had tapas and that was okay. But nachos was not so good. Homemade guacamole was something what you can buy at Tesco. I couldn't eat that staff at all. Sour cream had also very bad taste. I would notgo this place second time that for sure.