“Friendly, professional and customer-focused ”
Review of Live & Let Dive - CLOSED

Live & Let Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Live & Let Dive is a Finnish owned and managed PADI Dive Center (S-17454) and currently the only 100% AWARE Partner Center on the island of Koh Samui in the Gulf of Thailand. We can offer you diving courses, diving trips and snorkeling trips wether you are a beginner to the activity or already an experienced diver or snorkeler. We have chosen to keep a small team at Live & Let Dive and we will always dive in small groups so that we can give all required attention to the individual diver and assure you a pleasant, relaxed and safe holiday experience. We also have private (1:1) service available for all trips upon request. Would you like to own your own dive or snorkeling gear? We can help you choose from a wide range of possibilities and brands including Aqualung, Scubapro, Suunto and Apeks. Ask us for more information. We hope to meet you on the tropical Koh Samui Island and warmly welcome you to discover the beautiful underwater world of the Gulf of Thailand!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

My husband, who is an advanced open water diver with Nitrix training used them. He said he experienced excellent diving using a powerboat, great equipment and superb guidance.

1  Thank Loopygoose

Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

Had a fantastic time diving with the Live and let dive crew. Couldn't ask for more. Strongly recommend!

Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

Signed up for the discover scuba diving course with my girlfriend and it was pretty damn awesome. Matilda was our dive instructor and she had the best attitude: very friendly, helpful, competent, patient, and most importantly ensured that we felt safe and comfortable. Once we landed on the beach on koh Tao, she patiently helped us getting familiar with all of our diving equipment and practice necessary skills to be able to dive at various depths. Afterwards, Matilda guided us around the reefs on koh Tao at two different sites which was probably the most amazing thing I've done in while in Thailand, if not my entire life. Throughout her guiding us, she periodically checked with us to make sure we were ok. All in all, great experience and if you're planning to do the same course, don't think twice and book with this company. Thanks Matilda!

2  Thank Adriel G
Reviewed 31 August 2015

Totally Recommended! The dives were really amazing and the excellent places to dive.
They know a lot about the area and they give good explanation.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

I came as a solo traveller and had a great trip! I was worried about not having a buddy but Matilda dove with me and I always felt safe and comfortable. Matilda picked me up from a hotel out of the way and was professional and informational yet fun. She set up the equipment for me and we talked through five locations, equipment check and everything! We went on two dives and saw some really cool fish. Matilda had an underwater camera and even took pictures of me which she later sent. I had a fabulous time and would highly recommend!