This is not your typical large tropical resort, this is a boutique luxury resort with just 77 Villa's and suites at affordable prices.
It has much more to offer than your normal big resort , and is not only unique in style that is based on feng shui, it offers a complete resort experience.
I have never stayed in any hotel where the General Manager serves her guests at breakfast! Tina is always available to talk to, and has stamped her unique and friendly style on the resort..
I stayed in a pool Villa, which was has a pool in the Centre of the villa which is private and wonderful to relax in.
I ate most days in the resorts restaurant over the 5 night stay and had some wonderful meals there.
The thing that stands out in this resort is the friendly and professional service by all of the staff, from Sun the maintenance man to Tum the driver who drove me around the island, to the girl in the bar, who after a bit of teaching made a great martini.
This is a resort where you can have total privacy or mix with other guests, by the pool at the restaurant or at the Nightly ritual of sending fire lit balloons into the sky at night.
I found all of my fellow guests to be very friendly, and due to the size of the resort, most people got to know each other during their stay.
I have stayed in many resorts around the World, but very few have made me feel as relaxed as Le Meridien Koh Samui.
I will be back for a longer stay, next time.
Thank you Tina and all your colleagues at the resort that made my stay so relaxing and memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on an idyllic stretch of exclusive Lamai Beach, Le Méridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa is a chic and intimate resort with a unique blend of stylish amenities, luxury services, an inspiring atmosphere and rich, cultural experiences. Inspired by timeless beauty and diverse cultural influences, the resort features an intimate selection of 64 suites and 14 stand alone villas, some with their own private plunge pools, infinity pools, limitless ocean views and private dining pavilions. Each exquisitely appointed with the most modern in-room facilities, high ceilings, expansive windows and open-air bathrooms. The resort features the Le Méridien signature arrival experience programme; an inspiring restaurant concept: Latest Recipe; and the savvy lobby lounge bar Latitude 9, the resort poolside Plunge Bar as well as the world-class luxury Le SPA.Reflect and relax at the world-class luxury Le SPA, with a customized menu of rejuvenating experiences that combine ancient cultural methods and ingredients to revitalize mind, body and spirit. A beautiful oceanfront infinity pool and expansive deck offers a stylish daytime retreat for a refreshing swim with spectacular ocean views. Guests can stay fit in the state-of-the-art fitness center, offering the latest and best exercise equipment and daily Yoga and Pilates classes. Relax by day on the resorts 224-meter floating pier that extends over the Gulf of Thailand and by night, enjoy a unique and sophisticated venue for an exclusive dinner, celebratory cocktails or engage with other well travelled new friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach