This is a hotel full of character with lovely rooms, a great pool and lovely employees.
The plunge pool room is unique and a great value alternative to the Ocean View Pool Villas, even though the plunge pool should be heated as the water is simply too cold.
The Restaurant needs work. There is better and cheaper Thai Food alternatives a short ride away by taxi. Breakfast is ok even though the juices are not fresh. Disappointing for a tropical island. Cocktails at the beach/pool are delicious, especially the Mango Daiquiri! Have a private dinner on the pier that reaches far into the sea, simply stunning and prepared with love and attention to detail. . Do not miss the lantern ceremony in the courtyard, where you can send of the traditional lit Thai paper lanterns into the night sky for good luck and fortune. Every night and simply beautiful! This hotel is one of the best choices on the island and the GM Tina is a fantastic host which reflects on extremely friendly employees. We will certainly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on an idyllic stretch of exclusive Lamai Beach, Le Méridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa is a chic and intimate resort with a unique blend of stylish amenities, luxury services, an inspiring atmosphere and rich, cultural experiences. Inspired by timeless beauty and diverse cultural influences, the resort features an intimate selection of 64 suites and 14 stand alone villas, some with their own private plunge pools, infinity pools, limitless ocean views and private dining pavilions. Each exquisitely appointed with the most modern in-room facilities, high ceilings, expansive windows and open-air bathrooms. The resort features the Le Méridien signature arrival experience programme; an inspiring restaurant concept: Latest Recipe; and the savvy lobby lounge bar Latitude 9, the resort poolside Plunge Bar as well as the world-class luxury Le SPA.Reflect and relax at the world-class luxury Le SPA, with a customized menu of rejuvenating experiences that combine ancient cultural methods and ingredients to revitalize mind, body and spirit. A beautiful oceanfront infinity pool and expansive deck offers a stylish daytime retreat for a refreshing swim with spectacular ocean views. Guests can stay fit in the state-of-the-art fitness center, offering the latest and best exercise equipment and daily Yoga and Pilates classes. Relax by day on the resorts 224-meter floating pier that extends over the Gulf of Thailand and by night, enjoy a unique and sophisticated venue for an exclusive dinner, celebratory cocktails or engage with other well travelled new friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood APAC, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach