My wife and I enjoyed staying at the Le Meridian, especially because it was away in a quiet location away from the hustle of the main Chewang Beach area (if you prefer to be near the main part of the island this is not the place for you). The quality of our stay was excellent, from the room (with an outside rain shower) to the service of the staff (all very courteous and friendly). We really enjoyed participating in the 'Celebration of the Day' even in the evening lighting chinese lanterns and seeing releasing into the air. The pool area is nice and relaxing, and the Ocean Pier is a nice feature of the hotel (unfortunately we didn't get a chance to experience the dining on the pier). We only had 1 meal at the hotel since we opted to try a handful of the many restaurants in the other parts of the island (the hotel offers shuttle service to Chewang Beach, Bophut, and other parts of the island, however, you're on your own to make it back to the hotel).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on an idyllic stretch of exclusive Lamai Beach, Le Méridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa is a chic and intimate resort with a unique blend of stylish amenities, luxury services, an inspiring atmosphere and rich, cultural experiences. Inspired by timeless beauty and diverse cultural influences, the resort features an intimate selection of 64 suites and 14 stand alone villas, some with their own private plunge pools, infinity pools, limitless ocean views and private dining pavilions. Each exquisitely appointed with the most modern in-room facilities, high ceilings, expansive windows and open-air bathrooms. The resort features the Le Méridien signature arrival experience programme; an inspiring restaurant concept: Latest Recipe; and the savvy lobby lounge bar Latitude 9, the resort poolside Plunge Bar as well as the world-class luxury Le SPA.Reflect and relax at the world-class luxury Le SPA, with a customized menu of rejuvenating experiences that combine ancient cultural methods and ingredients to revitalize mind, body and spirit. A beautiful oceanfront infinity pool and expansive deck offers a stylish daytime retreat for a refreshing swim with spectacular ocean views. Guests can stay fit in the state-of-the-art fitness center, offering the latest and best exercise equipment and daily Yoga and Pilates classes. Relax by day on the resorts 224-meter floating pier that extends over the Gulf of Thailand and by night, enjoy a unique and sophisticated venue for an exclusive dinner, celebratory cocktails or engage with other well travelled new friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach