My family have just returned from a 5 night stay at Le Meridien, Koh Samui and I can honestly say that we didn't want to leave. We were in Koh Samui for a wedding and we chose Le Meridian because it was next door to the wedding venue. Not our usual way to choose a hotel and although it looked lovely we didn't expected it to be as fabulous as it was.
Not only is the hotel set in a beautiful location with fabulous facilities but the staff are super helpful and overall service we received was second to none.
The room was beautiful, with possibly the best bed ever, and the overall feel of the hotel is chilled out, inviting and elegant. Just what we were looking for.
We were travelling with our 8month old daughter and although we had some challenges with stairs around the hotel ie to and from the lobby, all other aspects of the hotel made up for it, especially the baby products provided in our room on arrival.
So if you're looking for a chilled out break, with excellent facilities, unbeatable service, in a beautiful setting, you can't go past Le Meridien Koh Samui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on an idyllic stretch of exclusive Lamai Beach, Le Méridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa is a chic and intimate resort with a unique blend of stylish amenities, luxury services, an inspiring atmosphere and rich, cultural experiences. Inspired by timeless beauty and diverse cultural influences, the resort features an intimate selection of 64 suites and 14 stand alone villas, some with their own private plunge pools, infinity pools, limitless ocean views and private dining pavilions. Each exquisitely appointed with the most modern in-room facilities, high ceilings, expansive windows and open-air bathrooms. The resort features the Le Méridien signature arrival experience programme; an inspiring restaurant concept: Latest Recipe; and the savvy lobby lounge bar Latitude 9, the resort poolside Plunge Bar as well as the world-class luxury Le SPA.Reflect and relax at the world-class luxury Le SPA, with a customized menu of rejuvenating experiences that combine ancient cultural methods and ingredients to revitalize mind, body and spirit. A beautiful oceanfront infinity pool and expansive deck offers a stylish daytime retreat for a refreshing swim with spectacular ocean views. Guests can stay fit in the state-of-the-art fitness center, offering the latest and best exercise equipment and daily Yoga and Pilates classes. Relax by day on the resorts 224-meter floating pier that extends over the Gulf of Thailand and by night, enjoy a unique and sophisticated venue for an exclusive dinner, celebratory cocktails or engage with other well travelled new friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, Destinology, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach