Cannot praise enough for the staffs here. One of the best I have experienced in any hotel. Kudos. Excellent. Beautiful lantern ceremony at 1919 hrs daily and the ocean pier dining experience was breathtaking. But ..... The staffs' excellence were downplayed by the rather unpleasant experience in room 2601 (pavilion pool villa). Mosquitoes everywhere in the outdoor toilet. We suffered a few bites and could not feel comfortable using the toilet, no matter how much kind staffs tried assist using incense coils or drawing curtains. Also no privacy in the villa as I could hear everything neighbor talked about as there was only a short wall separating villas. Breakfast was also disappointing, with flies hovering around covered breads and buns and limited selections, surprising for a le meridien brekkie. Avoid pavilion villa and don't pay for breakfast but rest assured, staffs will address you by names throughout the property and make you feel much special and attended to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on an idyllic stretch of exclusive Lamai Beach, Le Méridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa is a chic and intimate resort with a unique blend of stylish amenities, luxury services, an inspiring atmosphere and rich, cultural experiences. Inspired by timeless beauty and diverse cultural influences, the resort features an intimate selection of 64 suites and 14 stand alone villas, some with their own private plunge pools, infinity pools, limitless ocean views and private dining pavilions. Each exquisitely appointed with the most modern in-room facilities, high ceilings, expansive windows and open-air bathrooms. The resort features the Le Méridien signature arrival experience programme; an inspiring restaurant concept: Latest Recipe; and the savvy lobby lounge bar Latitude 9, the resort poolside Plunge Bar as well as the world-class luxury Le SPA.Reflect and relax at the world-class luxury Le SPA, with a customized menu of rejuvenating experiences that combine ancient cultural methods and ingredients to revitalize mind, body and spirit. A beautiful oceanfront infinity pool and expansive deck offers a stylish daytime retreat for a refreshing swim with spectacular ocean views. Guests can stay fit in the state-of-the-art fitness center, offering the latest and best exercise equipment and daily Yoga and Pilates classes. Relax by day on the resorts 224-meter floating pier that extends over the Gulf of Thailand and by night, enjoy a unique and sophisticated venue for an exclusive dinner, celebratory cocktails or engage with other well travelled new friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach