“Great place for the kids (4-8)”

Coco Splash Adventure & WaterPark
Ranked #3 of 18 things to do in Lamai Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to COCO SPLASH Waterpark, join us for a day of family fun entertainment. We are a waterpark based on Lamai Beach in Koh Samui Thailand which is designed for all ages. This is a stress-free environment that will bring you laughs, thrills and good fun. Our park has everything from thrilling high speed slides to a Jacuzzi. All rides with pools are monitored closely by our staff. While you're at the park, you can relax in several shaded areas to take a break from the sun. We also have a large food and drink menu at our restaurant. Please have a look at our attractions and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great place for the kids (4-8)”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

We chose to visit Coco Splash before our holiday. Getting a taxi from our resort staff hadn't even heard of the place and when we got there we were the only people there (we had the whole park to ourselves during our visit!). The fact it was empty amazed us because the site is amazing. I can only imagine how busy the site would have been in our home country! The water rides were great and ideally suited to our children's age group (4-8), although we also enjoyed them! Health and safety appears very good with lifeguards on every pool / ride. All staff were friendly and helpful and the food and facilities were good. If you have younger children and visit koh samui we highly recommend this place. We had to drag our children away and it was their favourite place during our holiday. I understand it may be busier during the weekends. We visited during the week.

Visited May 2014

• Thai first
Doha, Qatar
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Good half day fun for younger kids”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I went with my 6 yr, 4 yr and 2 yr old.

I was surprised with this park. We were not nickled and dime for little things such as a lani and for other rides such a bumper boats and kids jumper.

The life guards actually ensuring safety within the park and on the rides.

Not sure if kids over 12 will enjoy it as I think they could get bored quickly. If your kids are younger than 12 then I think this is a good place to spend a day and for parents to enjoy adult drinks while at the park.

Visited May 2014
Ko Samui, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great place to take the kids!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This is a great place to take the kids. There is lots of fun to be had and they have added a few new activities including go karts. It is little bit hard to find because it is down a side road but worth a visit. Sundays can be very busy so maybe choose another day of the week.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank anzel s
Tampere, Finland
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Nice place to spend a day with smaller kids”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I and my family spent a pleasant day here. It's certainly aimed at smaller kids (my 2 & 4 years old enjoyed very much) since there aren't too many slides and only few of them are a bit 'wild', so older kids / teenagers may get bored quite quickly.

From the other activities at the area we (or more likely the kids) tried only the bumber boats and inflatable castle which were alright.

Food and drinks are available. The price is, not surprisingly, more expensive than at an average restaurant, but not too expensive either.

Lockers are provided for valuable items.

The songthaews run quite regularly at the street just in front of the waterpark. We took it all the way to Maenam. It costed 300THB (in total) and took about one hour.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank papaija2008
La Rochelle, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great park”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I visited on march with my family. We had great time and good fun. There are a lot of activities, kids never get bored. The restaurant serves good food with delicious burgers and refreshing smoothies. Staff are very nice and helpful, many supervisors in the park. We tried Go kart, we had so many fun that we will come back. I recommend the place to family.

Visited March 2014