Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2019 via mobile

We have just spent the most wonderful 15 nights at this lovely boutique hotel by the sea. From the moment we arrived, right up to a follow up message on our arrival home to see that we arrived home safely, we could not have asked for more. Pom and all her staff were very professional but in a very relaxed, friendly way. The food and cleanliness was excellent. The location was nice and quiet but with easy access to Lamai central for more restaurants and bars. We look forward to staying here again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2019 via mobile

We have stayed at this kid free boutique hotel for the past 18 days including 3 days of an unprecedented tropical storm and can honestly say we have never stayed in such a lovely place as this before and we have travelled the world many times staying in some of the best hotels the world has too offer but this is better!!!!!

The staff are wonderful and look after your every need and nothing is too much trouble for the lovely Pom and her team

The food and range of drinks available here is excellent , everything you need is close to hand

The rooms are spotless and kept to a high standard as one would expect in a boutique hotel

It’s 14 rooms were full with a waiting list for every day of our stay and it’s easy to understand why

We will be back soon for sure

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank kevinmI3246WP
Reviewed 1 January 2019

My partner and I had a beautiful stay at the Beluga.
The hotel is situated in a quieter area of Ko Samui and Lamai beach which suited us perfectly. However it is only a short taxi ride into the action if this is what you require. The resort offers a stunning view of the beach as you walk in and a small part of it is essentially private for residents to enjoy. You can also access Lamai beach in seconds from the hotel. There is a lady who offers an excellent massage in the hotel next door for ridiculously cheap prices,which is accompanied by the sounds of the ocean as her massage beds are on the seafront.
Our room was well furnished and befitting of a boutique hotel. Breakfast was fresh and delicious, including fruits, eggs and items from the bakery. The infinity pool is cool and as the hotel is small; never crowded. One of the best aspects of the hotel is the staff- you are made to feel at home instantly and Pom and her team look out for all aspects of your stay. There was an issue with a transfer one day, so Pom organised for us to use the hotel car.
The atmosphere is very relaxed and perfect for unwinding in beautiful scenery with a cocktail or beer. The service is second to none. Sunrise and sunset are particularly stunning from the hotel/ rocks that surrounds it. Thanks for making our Christmas holiday perfect!

Room tip: Ask to reserve a sea-front room!
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank EWarr8
Reviewed 23 November 2018 via mobile

I can not say enough about this hotel. My girlfriend and I decided to spend the last 7 days in koh sumui. We had been traveling for 2 weeks through Thailand. We both felt like we needed to spend sometime in one spot. This exceeded everything I ever expected. Pom and all the staff show such care to everything they do. The service was incredible. All our needs met. The food was unbelievable. It made me so happy. Morning breakfast was presented everyday so perfectly. If you’re looking for a quiet place right on the beach, here’s your spot! Only a short scooter or taxi ride to all the action. Along the beach you can find some local restaurants. When I come back I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a cute, warm and its a joyful place to stay if you like a calm and relaxing atmosphere, instead of big noisy resorts with alot of «sellers» by the beach!
The restaurant has amazing food, and the bar serves you the best Passionfruit Daiquiri me and my girl has ever tasted!! Wow!
Mr Ed was so careful and serviceminded, and Pom isbthe sweetest girl I’ve ever met! (She even speaks fluidly french!)

Thanks alot!