“Maybe just a bad night!”
Review of Tropicana

Tropicana
Ranked #15 of 155 Restaurants in Lamai Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: "Trattoria-style" Italian restaurant & Pizzeria located in center Lamai on the Lamai Beach road (500 meters before Mcdonalds ).
North West England, United Kingdom
“Maybe just a bad night!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

We chose this pizza restaurant based in reviews on TA, I was disappointed. My son chose a ham pizza with extra pepperoni, it was a long wait, when it arrived they had put extra yellow pepper on, when I mentioned to a waitress she shrugged her shoulders and walked off, we were charged for the extra pepperoni, couldn't be bothered to argue! The major disappointment for me was the bruschetta, this was terrible, crusty bread with tomato purée on with melted mozzarella, tasteless! The lasagna was ok but had cupped up ham in it!!
Don't think I will return again, we had a much better meal in pizza del sol in lamai.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank MLGTRD

• Hebrew first
  • Thai first
London, United Kingdom
“little bit of italy in koh samui”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

we ate here several times and the italian food was not only homemade but delicious. we had the lasagne, salads and pizzas as well as the tiramasu for dessert, all great. good service authentic food.

Visited March 2014
Rumsey
“Great food the best Italian Place in Lamai!!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

I ate at this restaurant many times as I loved it so much!! It has a great atmosphere and wonderful Italian owners with authentic food. The pizza and pasta that I ate was so good and grappa for an after dinner drink. A great place and better food than all the other italian places I tried.

Visited March 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Best Italian in Lamai”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Walk down the main strip of Lamai and you could be forgiven for thinking that the national Thai cuisine is now Italian!! So many Italian restaurants, so little waistline. After a few days on Thai food, my daughters kept hounding us for a pizza and to be honest there is pizza and there is pizza. We eat a lot of italian and pizza at home and I have a wood fired oven so we know good Italian food when we taste it. We chose Tropicana because it had a good feel to it as we passed and behold, it had the Italian owners at the door to greet us. Always a good sign. Well the pizza and pasta did not disappoint and we went back a few times when we fancied a break from Fried Rice. Great value, attentive, friendly service, big menu. We are now going to Cheong Mon for a week, but we will be back here when we need our 'Ithailian fix'!!!

• Visited March 2014
jeddah
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

me and my girlfriend try lots of meals.meet or pizza.
all kind of food was fantastic ! good job guys !!

• Visited February 2014